143 Princess Street
- Premier location on the north east corner of Princess and Bagot Streets. Set in the heart of Kingston’s downtown shopping and entertainment district.
- This location offers retail tenants the opportunity to capitalize on a steady stream of local residents, tourists and student clientele.
- Close proximity to Hotel Dieu Hospital, Queen’s University, City Hall, Springer Market Square, the Leon’s Centre, and Kingston’s waterfront
- With a recent and anticipated influx of new residential developments in the area - all within a few blocks of this opportunity - there continues to be an increase of residents to this neighbourhood.
- Walk Score:99
- Size:8,925+/- sf
- Price:See Marketing Brochure
See Marketing Brochure
C1-3 Allowing for broad range of uses